Diploma in Civil Engineering Course
- Eligibility Requirements
As notified by the State Government of Uttarakhand.(Download JEEP Brochure)
- Mode of Admission
- The admission to First Year Diploma in Engineering will be made through the on line counselling conducted by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee , based on the merit of candidates in the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics (JEEP).
- The candidate after participating in the on line counselling is required to report at the institute on the date mentioned in the Allotment letter.
- The Candidate is required to submit the following documents at the time of reporting at the Institute for admission:
- Allotment Letter issued by UBTE,Roorkee.
- Original Admit Card of JEEP.
- Original Certificate and Marksheet of high School(10th).
- Original mark sheet and certificate of Intermediate (10+2) if any
- Original mark sheet and degree of Graduation if any
- Original Character Certificate issued by Principal/Head of the Institute last attended
- Original Transfer / Migration Certificate of the Institute last attended.
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate
- Medical certificate in prescribed format.
- Income Certificate from Tehsildar/SDM/DM for those candidates who opted TFW scheme and whose parents'/guardians' annual income from all the sources is 4.5 lacs or less.
- fee as per UBTE norms.
- Five Passport Size Photographs
- Affidavit In case of gap in studies
NOTE : One Set of photocopies of all the documents/certificates mentioned above are also required to be submitted.
- No direct admission are made to any Semester of the course. All admission will be made through the on line/Institute level counselling as per the Guidelines of Uttarakhand board of technical Education ,Roorkee .
As notified by the State Government of Uttarakhand and notified in the Information Brochure of JEEP.